Friday, November 30, 2012

An Arizona Thanksgiving

       I have to admit, I've never had a warm Thanksgiving like we did this year in Arizona. It was close to eighty degrees almost the whole week we were there! It seemed so crazy to me. We had SO much fun with John's brother Russ, his wife Vanessa, and their girls Anna and Emma!


We picked Jack up from preschool and headed straight to AZ! Jack made a turkey hat at school where the teacher wrote something that they were grateful for. Jack's said "I'm thankful to go to Arizona." :)


Enjoying the nice weather outside.


 Playing "Ring Around the Rosies."


Cousins building a fort and playing inside.


Lily's first "big girl pony tail" she sported on Turkey Day. (I couldn't get enough of it).

The turkey craft the kids made with John out of fruit. 




 The big boys playing Street Fighter II on the Wii.


Too much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment