Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

       Holidays with kids is so much fun. It's like being a kid again because you get to do all the fun things that you used to do! Halloween is one of my personal FAVORITE times of the year because you get to let your inner 7 year-old out and dress up like a something crazy, or stupid, or freaky!


Halloween Night:
Buzz and Jessie from the "Toy Story" movies.

The kids {and mom and dad} rewarding themselves after trick-or-treating.

My full costume:
(The dress was kinda big but I got it for cheap at D.I. and did a crude patching job). 

Halloween Party:

John and I dressed up as Jack Skellington and Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas."

Jack and Ethan competing at the Pedometer Race!


The doughnut eating contest.



Lily and her friend Ashlyn.







No comments:

Post a Comment