Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Goodnight World!

We've been letting Lily take a "day off" from napping here and there. Today was one of those days. But apparently she wasn't as excited about it as she usually is...  It got really quiet in the house and I knew she went up to her room to play. When I called her name to make sure she was ok and didn't get an answer, I got nervous. (Cause ya know, she could have fallen into the toilet or something because those are the irrational thoughts that run through your crazy head as parent)!

This was the scene that we found....(bum blanket added ). It was nap time so NATURALLY she used the bathroom, neglected to put her pants back on, pushed her table up to her bed, climbed in, then put herself to sleep. Of course.
What else would I have found when I went up there?




No comments:

Post a Comment