Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Very Harry Sperry Halloween (and Other Oct. News)

Since I got a little behind on my blogging, this will be a mega-post with lots of random pics!


SOCCER !

        Just just finished soccer last week. We were so proud of this guy -- he scored six goals in eight total games. What a rockstar! Jack is starting up fall tee ball now. 



PUDDLES !

Jack decided that he wanted a pet fish. So we had him do additional chores to earn some money and he bought a betta! I read him a list online of some fun fish names, and he chose Puddles! Jack and Puddles are buddies...Jack talks to him, shows him pictures he draws, and keeps his little belly full!



HALLOWEEN !!!

      We're (I'm) sad to say goodbye to Halloween for another year, but excited for the upcoming holidays! We had a blast doing a Harry Potter family theme for costumes. Jack went as Harry Potter, and Lily was his owl, Hedwig. I was Bellatrix, the evil witch alongside the Dark Lord in Professor Quirrell form!



 
( I died my hair after our Trunk- or- Treat. I just didn't feel right saying I was Bellatrix with red hair).


 I won an award at our Trunk or Treat for my chili. This apron and a gift card !



RIDICULOUS. OBSTACLE. CHALLENGE.

       Just yesterday we ran the ROC race with Russ and Vanessa. It was a 5k with a bunch of crazy obstacles. It was a blast !  Here is a video of one of the obstacles...it's two large red balls swinging in a circle, and you have to run across a pool on a narrow landing. John and I got lucky and made it across safely without getting knocked into the freezing water !


Our homemade shirts!



No comments:

Post a Comment