Monday, April 21, 2014

Awesome Dad Award

I know I don't tell him enough, but John is such a great dad. He really goes above and beyond to make Jack and Lily feel loved. This weekend I had to be at girls camp, so John took time off from work to take the kids. He documented the whole weekend with pictures. He and the kids had such a great time together.  I'm starting to feel like I should go to work and John should be stay at home dad :)


The very first order of business was putting together a list of all the fun things they wanted to do (and believe it or not, when I got back they really did all of these things)!






First swim of the season for Jack and Lily.
(Anybody remember Hansen? Lily reminds me of a little Hansen singer dressed up in Jack's swim getup. She actually has her own suit, she just prefers Jack's).


Playing Great War and having a pizza party with the cousins.


At the Surprise Easter Egg Hunt!




Playing on the bouncy houses at the Surprise Easter party.


Playing at the park!


Having a picnic and feeding the ducks!



I totally had a blast at girls camp. It was a great experience. 
We went on a 7.5 mile hike! We even had the privilege of seeing a Gila Monster!







No comments:

Post a Comment