Friday, December 20, 2013

The Day Lily Taught Herself to Ride a Bike

{With training wheels of course}.



 I tried about a week ago  to teach Lily how to ride a bike, but she was distracted by anything and everything . . . christmas decorations, birds, bugs. Typical Lily.



She is just the most random kid, in everything that she says AND does.  Well, earlier this week, Jack and I were busy making neighbor treats in the kitchen. All of the sudden Little Miss Lily comes poking along through the kitchen riding Jack's little red bike! Jack and I were both freaking out at how awesome it was . . .  And of course, I frantically scrambled for my phone to get a video of her!

She still gets too distracted to ride it outside, haha, so it's a good thing we have all of this tile for her to get some practice !






No comments:

Post a Comment