Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Random Video Clips

I take pictures and video clips all the time  (and occasionally I forget what I have because I have way too much)! So when my iPhone alerted me that I have zero memory left....I went through my video clips to see what I could delete. I came across some random little clips of my quirky kiddos that I had forgotten about, and thought might be worth sharing!


Lily is obsessed with shoes!!! (Just ask her cousins Anna and Emma :)
She has apparently mastered the art of high heel walking:


This is how Jack exits the pool after every swimming lesson.


Jack apparently came out of the womb also knowing how to throw a frisbee . . . 


Grandma teaching Lily to shake what her mama gave 'er...


As I was working in the yard, I turned around to find Jack teaching Lily how to ride his bike :)


Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle!
Jack and Lily's favorite song from Yo Gabba Gabba.


You have to turn up the volume for this one. . . 
This is Lily, tired, in the back seat of the car singing while were in AZ. 

1 comment: