Monday, May 6, 2013

The Only Ute Party We'll Ever Have

My brother, Kyler, just finished up at the U of U with a bachelors degree in Psychology. On May 4th we decided to throw a little shindig for him the next day and have a "Cinco De Mayo Mexican Mustache Graduation Party" (that way I didn't have to have a bunch of dirty "U" decor ;)  ). We had a nacho bar and enjoyed some mariachi music and mustache fun!






Ute cheerleader outfit from Grandma Sutton!



It took a looong time to grow this thing!!!




I dunno, I'm kinda thinking the handle bar mustache suits John. What do ya think?!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of red on Lily! Good thing she looks cute in anything! We miss you guys! Oh, and I love your glasses! -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Congrats to Kyler. Love the glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete