Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Fun!

I feel like I haven't blogged about much lately... I guess probably because we've been so busy! But I'll let the pictures do the talking, after all, they helped me remember what I needed to blog about.



{Tee-Ball}
              Jack finished up his tee-ball season with a bang. John got to pitch the ball to Jack, he didn't even want to use the tee at the end. I must say, being the proud mother that I am, Jack was the only three year old on the team who did coach pitch!

And thank you, thank you, thank you,  to everyone who came and supported Jack! I know he loved seeing you there!



{Football}

We've had a lot of fun making shirts this foot ball season!

Go BRONCOS....
and BYU. :)




 Between conference sessions we drove up Butterfield Canyon to see the leaves. 
It was absolutely breathtaking (my crappy phone pictures don't do it justice).



{Pumpkin Patch}



We got to go to a pumpkin patch with Jack's preschool class.

 ...which meant Jack got to hang out with his buddy Ethan 
(who we're pretty sure he has a man-crush on).  :)





{Gardener Village & Ruth's Diner}

John's brothers family drove up from AZ and we got hang out for a few days!



{Harry Potter FHE Nite}

 
Butterbeer, Treacle Fudge, Pumpkin Pasties, Chocolate Pretzel Wands, and Toad in the Hole...

Yes, every once in awhile we gotta let the freak flag fly around here. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment