Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Painted Kitchen Cabinets: Before and After

I will say, although it was totally worth it to paint these cabinets, I don't think I'll ever to do it again. It was an INSANE project to do with the kids around. But the time that Jack was off with a friend and Lily was asleep, I was able to do so much more. So if you do choose to take on a project like this, get a babysitter!

Before



After!
Almost everything in this kitchen has been changed. We tore out the linoleum and put in laminate flooring, painted the walls (from tan to light yellow), and then painted the cabinets! Man, I don't know if I can ever leave this house, just thinking about all the work we've done to it!





1 comment:

  1. That's how I felt about all the work we did to our house too! Especially since you never know if the people buying your house will appreciate all the hard work you put into it! ;) Your cabinets looks great! -Jen

    ReplyDelete