Sunday, July 22, 2012

Utah Appreciation Week #3: Seven Peaks and Bee's Game

BTW, we are TOTALLY having a blast doing all of our little Utah appreciation activities. Truely, I think I can speak for John and I when I say we just feel more grateful for this place than we ever have. I am grateful that we decided to make an effort to do this! If you're feeling in any way like we have in the past, you should totally do this!


Anyways, this week we went to the Seven Peaks waterpark and to a Bee's baseball game.


 We actually have the Pass of All Passes which we got for 29.99 per person, and Jack and Lily get in free until they turn four. So we actually have been going to Seven Peaks every week all summer! The kids love it and so do we.





For the Bee's game, John's work gave us free tickets. We went last year, but Jack was way more excited about it this year.
 
Lily didn't understand what was going on at all, but she LOVED clapping when everyone else did. In fact, one time, everyone started cheering really loud and she had a peice of hotdog in her hand. She looked at me for a just a split second like, "what do I do with this so I can clap too?" But then she threw that hotdog into her mouth and got the most excited look on her face while she fervently clapped with everyone else. It was hilarious to watch, I wished I could have caught that one on video.

 (Looking at the big screen).





No comments:

Post a Comment