Monday, March 26, 2012

.Lily's First Birthday.

We had so much fun celebrating Lily's first birthday with her. In fact, I know we had more fun than her since she wasn't feeling well (she had an ear infection and ANOTHER UTI). Thank goodness we got to celebrate again a few days later at her party! She seemed to enjoy everything a little more.

On her actual birthday, John took the day off and here are a few of the thing we did:



Big Girl Breakfast (eggs, cheese, whole milk)--but she didn't have much of an appetite :(


Cake: We were hoping she was going to dig in but she didn't even want to touch it. SAD!


Presents!


Big girl seat!


First Happy Meal!


Can you believe how small these fries are in the happy meal?!!! I mean it's certainly appropriate with childhood obesity and all, but it just shocked me. I swear they were bigger when I was a kid.




FIRST PARTY!!!





At first Lily was VERY dainty with her frosting...


But she definitely got the hang of it...



Thanks to everyone who came and supported Lily on her special day!
WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have been there. What a fun party! That cake is gorgeous, by the way.

    ReplyDelete