Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jack's Car's Party!

Jack turned two on Saturday and boy did he have a blast! He had a party, went swimming in our little kid pool, had a BBQ with my family, and not to mention THE FIREWORKS! I mean seriously, what a day to have a birthday. The day before is Pioneer Day, so fireworks are legal to light off on his big day! AND this year, Pioneer Day was on a Sunday so a lot of people, including us, were lighting fireworks off on Saturday night. He totally loved it.

Here are some pictures from the party. I have more party details on my craft blog.

Jack wanted everyone's little cupcake topper. He ended up with, like, ten in his cupcake.


Tractor Tipping


I made this little cardboard Lightning McQueen for the kids to sit in.


He was very excited about opening up presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment